to Kampus

Forgot password?

Not a member yet? Sign up!

to Kampus

Who are you?

Already have an account?

Digital Content intern

Do you have an interest in journalism, politics, public relations, or event manage...

Priscilla Corbell Priscilla Corbell

Studying in Australia as an International student?

The idea of living and studying in foreign country can be scary. Here's a few links to help you out.

Studying currently?

Finding work for students is what Kampus does best. But if you're an international student, you'll need make sure that you're eligible first. International Students are allowed to work a maximum of 40 hours a fortnight during semesters. You'll find more information about working as a student on Australia's Immigration website. If you haven't already, you'll also need to apply for permission to work in Australia, starting by contacting your university or training institution.

Apply For Permission

You'll also need to know a bit about Australia's workplace rights before you start. Check out the fact sheet below.

International Students Fair Work Fact Sheet

Graduating soon-ish?

There's now a visa designed to let recent graduates of Australian education institutions find work in Australia. If your occupation is on the Skilled Occupations List and your English is good, you'll want to consider applying.

Subclass-485-Visa Factsheet

Apply Here